Inspiration. Growth. Expansion.
Possibilities of developing
a career that will excite you.
Contact our Solarislive support team for additional help to get your event online in no time.
A Career at Solarislive
Our company is about inspiration, growth, and expansion.
The people who work here are excited about providing online tools and services to specific industries.
We want you to know there is no stopping us when it comes to the possibilities of developing a career that will excite you.
Check back often. As we grow and expand our career opportunities will be listed here.
Social Media Marketing
THIS OFFER IS A WORK FROM HOME POSITION
Why work with Solarislive
Solarislive offers individuals an exciting opportunity to work with a growing company through a clear vision to be Canada’s leader in Event management and to be a part of setting a new standard of excellence for experience and innovation in the world of events online.
- An amazing opportunity for personal growth and development
- Amazing support and knowledge offered from Solarislive (market intelligence, sales, administration and customer care)
- A collaborative, innovative and fun working environment
The successful candidate’s primary responsibility is to work on our social media and blogs, to increase viewership and engagement with SolarisLive. In addition, other responsibilities will include marketing strategies and other related duties as required to learn our business.
We need an individual who is professional, positive, confident, driven, self-starter and familiar with the most popular social media platforms and has excellent communication skills.
- Create Blog articles based on topics that support Solarislive clients.
- Develop sales copy for our Social media account, enews, content, posts and graphics (created by Solarislive)
- Strategically source new prospects using LinkedIn, provided prospects lists, etc.
- Social Media Content Creation (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter)
- Social Media Brand Strategy Creation and Execution
- Social Media Platform Management (Follower Engagement Management, Content Geotargeting, Post Scheduling, and Platform Community Growth)
- Use of Facebook/Instagram Power Editor for Daily Campaigns and Budget Management
- Social Media Monthly Analytics and Reporting
- Sales Market Research and Social Media Sales Outreach
Please contact Barb Keck at 1-866-210-0483 for further information on salary and where to send Resume.
Your cover letter and resume must highlight the specific qualifications you have that would make you a great fit for this position.