An Overview of our
Music Adjudicated Competition
Do you have questions about our Music Event features,
Registration and Management Services?
We are always adding new features.
Contact us for a Demo with a specialist who understands the needs
of Administrators, Registry Coordinators, and Volunteers.
The fastest way to learn about all the features is to Book a demo or
call 1-866-210-0483 to speak to a specialist!
EVENT SETUP &
Coordinators can manage all aspects of their event administration online.
- Manage the content – you have control of your pages without having to wait for your web developer to make the changes.
- Avoid interruption – if your administrator for some reason is unable to perform their tasks it is easy for your festival staff/volunteer to step in and carry on.
- Reports – view online or download excel files for offline organizing tasks.
- Status – toggle on and off Syllabus, Registration, Scheduling, Class Edit and more.
Built to include everything the need to know for registration.
Automatically build your mobile friendly registration pages
- Branding – Add your logo, main banner, and select a header color theme
- Sponsor logos can be added for fundraising opportunities.
- Social Media – Link to your accounts
- Links to Resources documents and web pages such as FAQs, and Rules
- Notice Announcements – Display an important message on the main page
- Integrate with your website or use as a solo website
SYLLABUS Classes and Categories
Setup and Management
- Add your Syllabus or Programme by importing or adding them manually.
- Additional classes can be added quickly and easily
- Your class codes (identification numbers) appear every step of the way to avoid confusion when picking the right class.
- Select required features and customizing options such as:
- Mandatory fields can be set to be required
- Prepopulate Selection Titles
- Registration fees
- Time allotments for scheduling, performance and adjudication time.
- Add Custom Questions specific to the class ( answers are editable by the registrant, to make corrections)
- Groups – the ability to collect group names and charge by the number of participants.
- Edit classes – the option do it manually or with Batch editing, quickly and easily.
- Deactivate or hide classifications/classes, when not in use.
Add images from our collection or add your own for a colourful, dynamic Syllabus.
ACCOUNTS & PROFILES
How they work.
- Teachers, parents, participants, and adjudicators can create their own account
- Teacher accounts – have the ability to view their student classes using a Teacher ID
- Adjudicators – can see their schedule in their account, and adjudicate online.
- Teachers and parents can add their children and students in their account for easy registration.
- Account holders can update their profiles, view their registrations and personal schedule.
- Our verification process confirms it’s a real user
- My Dashboard allows account holders to view event specific details for registration, scheduling and adjudication.
The important stuff.
- Customize your form – collect all the data you need!
- Global questions – can be added once to quickly apply to every class, which are editable by the registrant to modify their answers.
- Add your waiver – photo release, and other terms – they will agree to this at time of purchase.
- Shopping cart – add your own products, can also be used to collect donations
- Accept Payments – by credit card, e-transfer and/or cheque.
- Service Fees – activate and add your Service or Late fees.
- Birthdate Checker – stops users from registering for a class that is not in their age group.
Making it easy
- Full or partial virtual event – registrants can add a video link for adjudication.
- Adjudicators – can adjudicate online for both live and virtual events
- Virtual location – add a zoom room location for all participants in a class or session to be present.
MANAGING your EVENT
Management and Administration of Registrations
The Solarislive Event Manager allows you to track and view the results of your registrations, winners and other details you choose to collect. These reports are downloadable and will help you organize your event days, scholarships, and other key details.
- Registration edits
- Participants can edit their selection when the admin activates this feature
- Admins can edit and fix typos in a registration
- Admins can change a class if requested by a participant or teacher.
- Registration Details – search to quickly find a registrant to display details of the registration and account holder
- Report Downloads – allow you to handle your data for many uses
- Registrations details
- Teacher and Adjudicator Account details
- Orders – your list of additional orders from your shopping cart.
- Transactions report
Getting your messages out
- Single emails – search and quickly email a registrant or the account holder
- Batch emails – email account holders in mass communication announcements through your choice of email blasters for safe, secure and compliance to privacy regulations.
SCHEDULING – DRAG & DROP
- Enter and manage your venues, competition schedules, adjudicator accounts, and registration results.
- Class Time is calculated by the software, controlled and editable by you.
- Schedule time adjustable in the final Schedule to accommodate for
- Scheduling changes are easily done and with Sync features.
- Scheduling history is accessible in your archived events
- Assign dates and times for venues, classes, and adjudicators.
- Entries are too large for one classification? Use our ‘Split Tool’.
- Display your live schedule with or without names – your choice. The participant can see their specific Schedule in ‘My Dashboard’.
Management and Organization
Your competitor slips, day sheets, adjudicator forms, registration lists, and schedules can all be generated in less time than traditional methods. Having easy access to automated reports will save you countless hours and money.
- Event Adjudication – accessible from you account to download and print from your account
- Reports include – Adjudicator comment sheets, Venue Day Sheets, A Printable Schedule – editable in word
- Marks & Awards – add marks from your tablet or phone
- Certificates – printable from your account
SUPPORT & TRAINING
We have your back.
- Onboarding is Free, we want to ensure your experience with our service is smooth and challenge free.
- Learn section is accessible on every page for tips and instructions.
- Tutorials accessible from the website to easily find the section you are working on.
- Ticket System or email – get help by asking questions by email or through our ticket system.
- Knowledgebase – covers the most commonly asked questions.
- Accounts – participants, teachers and adjudicators can receive direct support form Solarislive if they are having issues logging in or creating an account.
And of course – the phone!
FUND RAISING & DONATIONS
Easy ways to raise funds and help pay for your event.
Our service includes several ways to raise funds to help you increase your revenue.
- Sponsor Ads – upload logos to your main page
- Sponsor Links
- Service Fees – by class or by transaction
- Product Shopping Cart – optional at the end of the registration payment process.
- Your own donation page – It’s easy to activate a donation page to collect sponsorships and donations.
Security takes the highest Priority
In today’s online and mobile business, ensuring our service and data is safe from cyber threats and third parties, is a very serious matter to Solarislive.
We maintain high standards to keep our service secure.
Our development lead, with 10+ years employment with Microsoft and 20+ years in technology, has experience and knowledge in keeping our service and data secure.
Anti Spam and Privacy
We Monitor incoming site traffic 24/7, and…
• Keep the latest server and application software updated
• Use the latest technologies to keep data secure
• Create preventive measures for keeping service secure
• We are CanSpam act compliant
• Our verification process confirms it’s a real user
On-boarding is included, and we will work with you to ensure you are ready to accept registrations.
Support is offered by emails, ticket system, phone, & video meet.
Tutorials and knowledge-base easily accessed in your account, along with best practice tips.
Solarislive Events is an easy service to use
for event organization and promotion.
Bringing people together to enjoy location or virtual experiences through event management and ticketing sales.
Solarislive is a cloud-based software.